Your billing statement is not only used to provide you with that amount that is due for that month, but also serves as a way for us to communicate important updates with your account. See below for instructions on how to read your monthly statement.
- Special Message Area – Any extra notes that require your attention.
- Our Contact Info – If you need our hours of operations, phone number, address or website.
- Your Info & Account Number – Your account number, name and address will appear on all payments you send us.
- Account Summary – May included previous balance, payment, adjustments, partial month charges, taxes, and other details.
- Due Date – Date the total amount of your bill due and the period covered in this statement
- Special Information – Any extra notes regarding your statement such as if you are signed up for Easy Pay.
- Balance Due – Any total outstanding balance.
- Detail of Charges – A breakdown of charges for the services you are signed up for. This will include your previous balance and payment with any remaining balance, charges for any services you are signed up for, and your taxes and fees for service.