Are there any limits I should be aware of when using Cable ONE email?
The existing limits are listed below.
1. The total mailbox storage on our servers is 20 GB. That includes the Inbox and all subfolders.
2. The maximum attachment size per email is 18 MB.
3. The maximum number of email contacts is in an address book is 10,000. This includes both automatic entries (recipients you have emailed and selected to add to your address book) and manual entries.
The sending limits are as follows:
1. 10 messages per hour with a max of 25 recipients for non-North American IPs
2. 100 max recipients per message
3. 500 messages per hour (to Cable ONE email addresses) using an email client
4. 50 messages per hour (to non Cable ONE email addresses) using an email client
5. 100 messages per hour using our website