How do it set up RSS Feeds?
RSS feeds are summaries of regularly updated content as well as any links that are associated with that content. This makes it easier for content publishers to distribute their information in a standard format easily. RSS feed updates require the use of a feed reader (which are offered at specific websites). Most feed readers are made work in conjunction with your email client.
Setting up RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook
1. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
2. On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
3. In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or press CTRL+V to paste the URL of the RSS Feed.
4. Click Add.
5. Click OK.
Setting up RSS Feeds in Mac Mail
Please review the instructions on the Apple Support page to review how to set up RSS Feeds.
Setting up RSS Feeds in Windows Live Mail
1. Open Windows Live Mail.
2. Select "Feeds" on the lower left hand corner.
3. Select the " Feed " button on the upper left hand corner.
4. Enter URL in the " Add RSS Feed" box.
5. Select OK
Feeds can be managed in the Manage Feeds options.