The Calendar lets you track and schedule your appointments, meetings, and events.
Calendar includes the following features:
- Create different calendars
- Subscribe to calendars
- Create appointments, schedule all day events, and schedule meetings
- Accept/Tentative/Reject an invitation with one click
- View your calendar by various views, including day, 5-day work week, 7-day week, and month
- View multiple calendars to see potential scheduling conflicts
- Import and export calendars
Adding/ Creating Calendar Event
1. Select the Calendar Tab.
2. Select the Date and time in the calendar.
3 Fill in the field(s) that are relevant to you. The subject line is required.
3. Elect OK when finished
Adding an Additional Calendar
You are able to create multiple calendars in order to keep track of all your activities. For example, you can have a calendar that relates to work, one that relates to home, and one that relates to after school activities.
To create a new calendar, follow the steps below.
1. Click the Tool icon next to Calendar
2. Select "New Calendar"
3. Name your new calendar and then click "OK"
Color Coding Your Calendars
You can color-code calendars so that activities for that calendar always display in the selected color. This is helpful when you are looking at activities from multiple calendars in one view. You can use a color more than once.
Follow the below steps to set your calendar colors.
1. Click the down arrow next to the specific calendar you are trying to color.
2. Select "Edit Properties"
3. Select a color from the drop-down menu and click "OK".