The Calendar lets you track and schedule your appointments, meetings, and events.
Calendar includes the following features:
1. Create different calendars
2. Subscribe to calendars
3. Create appointments, schedule all day events, and schedule meetings
4. Accept/Tentative/Reject an invitation with one click
5. View your calendar by various views, including day, 5-day work week, 7-day week, and month
6. View multiple calendars to see potential scheduling conflicts
7. Import and export calendars
Adding/ Creating Calendar Event
1. Select the Calendar Tab(R).
2. Select the Date in the calendar.
3 Complete the following fields: Subject, location, Display ( free, tentative, busy, out of office) Mark As( Public/ Private) Calendar( selects what calendar you want to display the event in) Start Time/ End Time, Repeat and Reminder
3. elect OK when finished
Color Coding Your Calendars:You can color-code calendars so that activities for that calendar always display in the selected color, which is helpful when you are looking at activities from multiple calendars in one view. You can use a color more than once.
1. Right-click on the calendar and select Edit Properties.
2. Select a color from the drop-down menu.
A contact group is a grouping of email addressed collected under one name or group name. This option makes in easy to send an email to multiple recipients listed in that group. To create a contact group:
1. Select the Address Book tab
2. Click the New Contact folder drop down arrow to view the list of "contact types" you can select.
3. Select Contact Group
4. Create a name for the contact group.
5. Add contacts to the group by:
a. Using the Find search window to search for contacts.
b. Contacts can be found in the list of pre-existing contacts of a list of shared
contacts; use the in drop box to specify.
c. Highlight the contact from the list and Add to place the contact in the
6. Click Save.