Simply follow the below instructions on how to add contacts to your Cable ONE webmail!
1. Open the Address Book tab. The Overview pane displays a list of options.
2. In the Address Book Overview pane, click New Contact.
3. Enter the name and email address of the contact.
4. Click Save
You are also able to create a contact group. A contact group is a grouping of email addressed collected under one name or group name. This option makes in easy to send an email to multiple recipients listed in that group. To create a contact group:
1. Select the Address Book tab
2. Click the New Contact folder drop down arrow to view the list of "contact types" you can select.
3. Select Contact Group
4. Create a name for the contact group.
5. Add contacts to the group by:
a. Using the Find search window to search for contacts.
b. Contacts can be found in the list of pre-existing contacts of a list of shared
contacts; use the in drop box to specify.
c. Highlight the contact from the list and Add to place the contact in the
6. Click Save.