How do I change my information for a user ID/e-mail address?
To change or update your user ID information after its creation, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign in to My Account with your Cable ONE user ID and password. If you have forgotten your password, click HERE. Once logged in, you will see the following page:
- Click on My Family at the top left of the page.
- Next, click on the Blue Edit button next to the user ID.
NOTE: Only accounts specified as HeadofHousehold, Admin, or Limited can make changes. While HeadofHousehold and Admin can make changes to all accounts (including itself), Limited can only make changes to itself. Restricted accounts cannot make any changes.
- On the next screen, you will see the following items:
- Create Email (Only appears if the user ID does not have email enabled)
- Edit Name - First Name and Last Name.
NOTE: This will affect the name seen on your Cable ONE bill or statement, physical or electronic.
- Edit Reset Password Info
Here you will be able to reset you password question and answer.
- Select from one of following five questions.
- Favorite Author
- Favorite Historical Person
- Name of First Grade Teacher
- Name of First Pet
- Street You Grew Up On
- Create a Custom Question
- Password Reset
Here is where you can change your password.
- Passwords must be the same in both fields
- Passwords must meet the following requirements: